1) Open iTunes, have your iPod/iPhone recognized by iTunes. And then, restart PC iPod to see if that makes any difference.
2) If it's still doesn't work, try the solution for Question 1.
3) If there is a file "sqlite3.dll" in the program folder (c:\program files\aoa ipod transfer), delete it and see if that makes any difference.
4) If you have an iPod (nano, shuffle, mini or iPod classic ) Check that the iPod is in "disk use" mode. After completing the steps, simply restarting PC iPod should resolve the issue.
If you have an iPod Touch or an iPhone, please try restarting both iTunes and PC iPod to resolve the problem.
5) Make sure your iPod/iPhone is connected to your computer. Or try connecting it to a different USB port, preferably a port that is built-in to the computer instead of an external USB hub. And if there are too many of these kinds of devices connected to your computer, iPod may not be recognized.